Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Spin +

We had a 60 vs 45 min. Spin class this morning. It was great!  I do love it - especially when it's over. I have a long day planned - packing, making sure pets are all set and getting some treats together for my teen who will have one more week at camp, but we'll see her Saturday when we pick up the tween. I really hope they're having fun...

As usually I am anxious about going away - and I'll miss Body Pump tomorrow (the first time in 7 weeks!!!) Does it count as a miss if I'm not here?!  I will not let it derail my new habit!!

We are going to a concert tonight and then mountains tomorrow and Friday!  I'm looking forward to being some place other than here. It's hard to disconnect and relax when you know you could/should be doing something... anything...

No comments: