Thursday, September 17, 2015

Another Week of BP in the Books! Now about this Weight....

I went Spinning yesterday - even though I had planned to take the day off (being so busy and all...um yeah...) By 8:30 a.m. I had the house picked up for the cleaners and a shopping list together. Why wouldn't I just go to spin? "You will not regret going!" is what I told myself. And it was fine and I still made it to the store, and I still made a good dinner when I got home. I felt good and productive. I need more days like that.

Eating was much better too. I can't say that I had intentional meals / eating... I had scrambled eggs in the morning, coffee after Spin, veggie chips on the way home from shopping - starving!, and chicken salad, regular salad and 2 cups of Lifeway Kefir - my treat for the day. For dinner I had 1/2 roasted acorn squash. The tween had lessons and then we both had a meeting a church til after 8 so I opted for bed when I got home instead of eating anything else. Overall I know I lacked protein - so I'll make more of an effort today.

Today was the first morning that the tween asked me to skip Body Pump. She had a French test that she wanted me to quiz her for.... I was feeling a little guilty, but went anyway though I skipped shoulders and abs so I could make it home in time to help her. Compromise is good and self-care is important.

I'm going to work on getting steps in, eating on track and maintaining productive mindset. My clothes are not fitting the way I would like and it's proof that just a small slide can yield disastrous results. I hope it's just an angry gut / bloat. I don't use a scale, but I'm guessing at least 5 lbs and I don't like it!


No comments: