Sunday, February 28, 2016

New Day...

It really sucks that one weak moment can derail a good diet day!

Pea Crisps are a weakness. I shouldn't have gone to the grocery store hungry. I should really read the label before I eat the whole bag... 48 carbs! meh.

The best thing about yesterday was coffee with my brother. We like to remember our time in the Army. He was a medic, I was a linguist and we overlapped duty stations in Germany many years ago. It was a fun, free time. I appreciated it so much more now. It was fun to laugh with him.

The teen spent the night with my niece so I could go out and enjoy. It was a fun concert, though I admit I was a little deflated. Rusted Root used to be my favorite band. I haven't seen them in years and I was a little disappointed. They seemed a bit tired... not the passion and energy they once had. I guess I could say the same for myself.

Today is a new day. I'm setting myself up for success. Meat, cheese, an apple, a protein bar... I'll get some eggs on the road... We're headed for a 12 hour horse show - me and the little one.

I'll get my steps in. It will be a great day.


No comments: