Friday, February 24, 2017

Tomorrow's the day...

All week stressing about teen driving test and it's not my rodeo; and I'll have to face the fall out if it all goes wrong. It's hard to frame it when you want the teen to be successful; but at the same time want her to know that it will all be OK if it doesn't go her way... again. ARGHHHHH.... My teen experiences her emotions times 10; and it's never easy...

I have symptoms of PTSD after years of dealing with it. I do my best to not take on her pain, but it's difficult to make time to breathe when she is at a 10.

And stress makes me eat... off program... sweetened ice tea, bananas and peanut butter, chocolate truffles and too much... I need to reign it in. I need to find a different way to cope with times like these. There will be others in the future more consequential than this...




No comments: