Monday, July 31, 2017

Now What?

We dropped the little one at the bus to camp early yesterday morning. We were all feeling a little slow (hung over?) from a late night pool party, and tears over a forgotten bag of make-up (a BIG deal for a 14 year old) made the good bye hug a little frantic... I'll send it!!!... AND I miss her already and my teen! The house is so EMPTY!

DH and I went to breakfast and grocery shopped. Once home all I wanted to do was take a nap and I did - total slugfest!  DH went for a short bike ride and I prepped dinner. We're eating healthy this week... swordfish, zucchini, portabellas with chopped mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, balsamic... So good! We took a short walk, watched TV and went to bed. Without the girls home, I got stuck with both cats and the dog on my side of the bed so I can't say I slept great.

And it's Monday... Now What?

Exploring options... I need to get back on track with everything - FOOD +  EXERCISE

1 comment:

Enz said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts!