Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hooray for Me!

I have to pat myself on the back for NOT losing my mojo this week. The kids were psycho -crabby, not sleeping, fighting lots and I was pretty much the same. I didn't eat within my points - BUT - I kept track, wrote everything down and exercised even when I didn't want to ... The result was that I lost 2.8 lbs! I think a lot of that had to do with my dilligence the week before, however, when all was said and done the 15 points I over ate amouted to 800 calories... that's not even 1/2 pound... I am now firmly in the 180s, and at the lowest weight I have been at since 1997. Wow!

I know that keeping a food journal is key. As far as exercise, I have a 10K in October and I would like to do a century... I think... That means more training.... I'll be setting up the plan over the next day or so and will post it when I am done. I think the fitness challenge of doing a race a month is reasonable and a good motivator. And now I am off to start the day!

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lynne! YOU GO GIRL!! :-)