Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My baby is gone...

Well, she's gone. Never looked back. Right on the bus. I didn't think it would bother me as much as it did. No tears, just a lot of anxiety. I am now waiting for the bus to drop her off... Twenty five minutes or so...

No gym today. Maybe I should have gotten up early this morning for a run. Maybe I wouldn't feel so bleh now. WW was a bust. Not that the meeting wasn't worth it - I love my leader. The scale just was not so agreeable. It read that I was up. I know that I am not. In fact, when I got on the scale this morning, it read that I had lost half a lb. There is always next week... Yesterday, someone at the Y asked me if I was losing weight, and that I looked good. Hard to take a compliment when the loss seems so small to me(15lbs and 40 to go). But it was nice. It was motivating.

I ate cookies last night. I think it was the bad scale and my daughters first day that drove me down that dark road. As soon as I was done though, I went to the computer and wrote down every last crumb. It took all of my spin points and 3 of my flex for the week. Eat nothing all day and then a bunch of cookies put me well over points for the day... dumb and SO NOT worth it! Owning it. Moving on.

No comments: