Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good Spin...

Showed up at the gym for my regular Tuesday a.m. spin to find that the class has been changed to 90 minutes -- a pleasant surprise considering I haven't exercised since Saturday. It was a good sweat. I needed it.

I am putting together my workout schedule - which with any luck will be done by the end of the day. I am trying to ramp up my weights a bit and seriously think about the money i have been spending on WW. My thought is that I need to bank the money, try losing on my own --- and if I can't --- if I start to gain weight after a month, I will return. Insurance will pay for 12 weeks starting in January, so I'd like to lose a few on my own till the end of the year, save the money and get to lifetime before my "free" weeks run out next march. Since I'll be marathon training I am hoping that dieting -- or at least maintaining will be easier. Who am I fooling - it's never easy. It is worth it though and I need to keep reminding myself of that!

No comments: