Monday, September 12, 2005

Ouch !

I have an ingrown toenail. It hurts and I don't think I'll be running this morning. I actually don't feel much like running, so having the toe hurt is a pretty convenient excuse. Now I have to call the dr. get a referral and get it taken care of... OUCH! Hopefully I'll be able to spin tomorrow.

Back to ww tomorrow. I am going to cancel my on-line account to save money and just continue with the meetings. I NEED to go even if the scale doesn't move as fast (read - even if I don't follow the program religiously). It has to be on my mind, in my heart. I need to be vigilent! That said, I did take a few liberties this weekend. I drank some wine Saturday night, ate some cookies, had a McD sundae.... Today is Monday. Renewal.

Spin tomorrow if my foot can handle it. Lots to do around the house. Operation clean up and out continues...

No comments: