Sunday, October 09, 2005

Done.

I am finished with the entertaining for the MONTH. I bought the yuckiest halloween candy I could find. I am not tempted in the least to sample. The remains of the birthday cake was trashed. Of course I celebrated last night with a trip to Bollywood - a new upscale indian place. It was YUMMY. I did not choose carefully, but I did not drink. Actually I have decided that I will forgo the wine again like I did this summer. I have fallen off the good eating wagon, and I need to get back on fast before I am back at square one. This week I need to focus on ME. I need to get back to basics; write in my food journal- sign up for spin classes - ride my bike before the cold gets too much for me... Yes - I am a wimp!

I will find out in 2 weeks if I am on the TnT Marathon team.

I am feeling hopeful. I am feeling determined. I am feeling a little desparate. But I will get things done.

No comments: