Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lost Weekend.

Friday night we had our first annual neighborhood block party.
I drank wine.
I felt sick.
I went to bed until 5:00 Saturday night.
UGH.
At least (according to DH) I didn't embarrass myself. I just disappeared.
I don't think I am going to drink wine anymore.
I did not like that my kids saw me sick all day.
Moving on.
I did not bike this morning. I am drinking ice water and coffee. After my 24 hour fast I got on the scale for the first time in 6 weeks. My weight was 181.5; which means I have been blindly maintaining for the better part of the summer (I had feared that I would see a nine instead of an eight...).
I feel a return to clean living is in order on all fronts with exercise a key component. Just not today... I am taking my kids to the beach. It will be 90. We will swim and play in the sand and forget about losing yesterday.

No comments: