Monday, September 14, 2009

New Leaf?

It's Monday and that means a new start---new diet, new exercise plan... Yup. I walked with my neighbor and the dogs. Next will be a rapid house cleaning and laundry fest, followed by errand running and grocery shopping. Oh - I also need to drop my bike off to get fixed. On the diet front, I started my day with organic vanillia yogurt, granola and 1/2 an orange. All good.

We're going camping this weekend. I am not much of a camper, but it's with the church and it's for my kids. We can all use a little religion.

I am still trying to get used to the kids being in school and scheduling my time so I don't wonder what I did all day! I don't want to volunteer for everything; I don't want a real job. I guess I really just have to give myself 6 weeks and reassess...

No comments: