Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ready... Set....

I am home from a quick trip to SanFrancisco. While DH attended his conference - I got to stroll around the city, see the sights and relax. It was fun, though I definately missed my kids. It was the longest I have ever been away from them. I guess I had to do it sooner or later and I am sure it is good for me.

I ate what I wanted, though I don't think I ever over did it... well, not that much. I am back now and waiting for the weight loss study to officially begin. I found out this week that I am in the behaviour therapy group (the one that I wanted!!). I'll have 9 weeks of individual meetings and then group sessions, plus diet/exercise/weigh-ins with other study professionals. I am READY!!

Just waiting now.... and not patiently either!!

No comments: