Monday, November 09, 2009

One more week....

One more week to think about getting it together. Next Monday I formally begin the weight loss study and hopefully I'll be serious and stop getting fatter.... I just can't stand it anymore!

I have a BUSY week ahead and lots of stressors... getting a new(er) car, getting a new(er) car ready for inspection, getting the old car fixed, followup appointments for DD1, getting recertified (lifeguard and CPR), plus the usual array of kids' practices and activities. Oh - let's not forget that I am also sitting for my neighbor's giant dog. My objective for the week is to keep it all together - log food, and exercise at least 3x.

I don't plan on stepping on the scale until I do so at the study... I am so afraid of what it will say... How can I work so hard at losing, but it really takes no time at all to put those pounds right back on..... Is it really possible to be diligent and disciplined for the rest of my life?

1 comment:

justme said...

i went dress shopping today as i have a wedding this weekend and need a dress, it was so depressing, i actually got stuck in a dress and the sales lady, all 80 pounds of her had to help me into it and then out of it.....i work out all the time and i am currently focusing on my nutrition side but it does seem that it needs to become a lifestyle ...