Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sick is not the new fun...

My daughter has had a headache/fever for 2 days... She told me just a while ago that staying home wasn't really fun. I told her it's not supposed to be fun, so that kids would rather be in school. I wish I could go to school some days...

My week is all over the place.... I had plans.... but like the good mom, my plans came second to the sick child. No real workouts other than house work. Maybe I'll rake this afternoon... My new CWX pants arrived... They are still in the bag, begging me to try them on, urging me to RUN...

I'll have to wait for now and hope that my kid is 100% and back at school in the morning. A November start for the weight study is the new plan - just no date yet HMMPH! That said, I am continuing on my own to journal, staying fairly good and I still have had NO HALLOWEEN CANDY! NONE!!

No comments: