Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 3 - 189.7

I know, I know... a gain?!

True. I let the weekend get the best of me and by the time I tried reigning it in, the damage had been done. Maintenance was what I was hoping for, but the .4 gain I'll own. I ate pie. I did not exercise the way I had planned.

This week's session was about deciding what is important to me in my life --- not just weight issues. I had to come up with a list, and what I wanted to do to improve these things. Many of my issues centered on relationships (building or re-building), but as for the health part of my life - exercise is what I need. So in addition to having a lunch date with my DH and researching a knitting club, I have to plan 3 exercise sessions. I can run, spin, do weights - BUT I have to plan and follow through... 3 times....

AND I feel like crap. I have the WORST cold. I took medicine last night and felt completely out of it all day today. I don't know if I slept or if I was just passed out... My plan is to do what my body will let me do --- today that was walk the dog. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comment:

justme said...

i hear ya. hope you feel better. i too have a head cold and missed the gym today, also b/c my youngest is sick. i did a little exercise with my nutritionist last week and it pointed out what i was happy with in life and what i wasnt'. what came out of it was that my house is so UNorganized and it annoys me yet i am paralyzed about changing it. plus it is a hard thing for hubby and i to discuss. it was amazing how this tied in to why i eat a snack at night.....