Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I hate SNOW.

This morning I was back to 187.5, maybe next week it will say that when I am actually at my session... when it counts!

I just got back from a 2 mile walk in the snow with the dogs and my neighbors. It was cold, but I was sweating when we finished, so I will consider it a good workout. It's amazing how much harder it is to walk in only 3 inches of snow! It was nice, but unfortunately we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Have I mentioned that I hate winter?

I am thinking about snow shoes... I've heard it's a good workout and I should just embrace the winter and get over it. Will I use them? I used to ski until I had kids and then I just couldn't picture my life with a broken leg and a baby... I have thought about doing that again as well....

I will try and adjust my attitude. I will pray that school is NOT cancelled!

No comments: