Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank God it's Over.

Christmas is done. The food orgey is officially over. I don't know what possessed me. I did not journal, I did not watch what I ate. I felt awful some nights... BAD... I AM OFFICIALLY DONE. I am so ready to eat good food and get back to the gym. The idea of junk food makes me physically sick!

I go for my Weight loss study therapy session Thursday this week. I think its week 5? I feel like it will be confession of sorts. I will face the scale --- I will see a gain. I will be done gaining *forever*? Weight loss begins officially January 13. For me, it has already started. I am starting to see the value of what I've been doing.... Now it's time to embrace it whole heartedly and get going.

I went for a hike with the dogs this morning before the next bout of snow. 3.04 miles and it was nice - peaceful. I got to try out my new present (a Garmin Forerunner 405). I hardly feel deserving of such a cool tool... but I think I am going to like it...and I hope it will inspire me to set goals (I already did this week) and fulfill them (we'll see - I have 6 days left). I still have to try my CWX pants - and I hope the roads are clear to run tomorrow morning...

For now I am off to work...

No comments: