Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year?!

No resolutions... just plans.

My sister and I signed up for our second Olympic Distance Triathlon, August 28th. I am still intending on a half marathon as well, but no commitment yet.

I got a Garmin Forerunner for Christmas. I am NOT a techie, but so far -- I think it's something I will use, as I've already finished my first real run in 4 months. Aside from a little huffing and puffing, it was good and I feel like I've crossed back into the land of the exercisers. I even wore my CWX pants. They felt good - held me in nicely- but all the stitching is a little much. I am sure they will look much better when I am 20 lbs less...

I missed my WeightLossStudy session this week. It just was not going to happen once my DH decided he needed to go to work instead of hanging with the kids. I'll be back to regularly scheduled meetings on Monday and the weight loss component *finally* starts January 13. I am SO ready...

No comments: