Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Weigh in tonight...

I honestly don't know what the scale will say tonight. I have not been journaling, but I have been eating right, not over doing it and walking 2.5 miles every day. Not good enough for tri-training, but perhaps good enough for a few pound loss??? I know it's stupid, but I usually don't eat a thing after breakfast on days I weigh in (7 p.m. tonight). I try and just have a yogurt or granola bar before bed since I don't get home until 9 p.m. I've been calling it my FAST day... Oh and by the way I am STARVING!!! I think its good for my psyche though to make it all the way through. It makes me feel in control and it definately motivates. (I think it must be some sort of eating disorder... whatever...)

My focus right now is LOSING and not fitness. That will need to change VERY soon for many reasons. The most important one is TRIATHLON. I have committed to 2 so far and one is Olympic distance. The other is SHERox (formerly Danskin). The first isn't until the end of July, but in the meantime, I have signed on to be the open water guard at Tri-training swim clinics which start in May. I MUST get into the pool and swim. I MUST strength train so my shoulder holds up... It's always helpful to be in shape if you need to save someone...

No comments: