Thursday, March 04, 2010

Some sort of streak...

187.0 was my weight. Not stellar, but a loss of .7 and I will take it!

SO to meet my challenge deadline (10 lbs by Spring) I need to lose 5.2 more lbs.... totally doable. The next goal is 176.6 (7% set by the study I am involved in). If I can just get into a groove and stay there... My goal for the week is to make it 3 weeks in a row with a loss... I MUST KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE...

I also have to start swimming again soon! I need to build up endurance again before the swim clinics begin in May. I have time, but it will go by in a minute if I don't get serious SOON. I have spin class tomorrow followed by PAINTING all day. I need to finish this kitchen painting project... I have no time to do anything else until my house is back together and clean...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Keep us updated...how's the streak going?!?
9 weight loss