Monday, May 17, 2010

On again, off again...

I went for my 6 month follow up for my study. I weighed 183.4 which is a good thing because it means that for all of my on again, off again antics, I have managed to stay about the same; maintaining most of my losses. If I could only get it started again... I have been trying a new "tapit" weight loss ap for the i-phone. It's not as intuitive as 'lose it', but I feel like I have to give it a fair shake before I toss it. Plus I had to pay for it... shouldn't it be better than the free ap?

As for workouts, my Saturdays are AWESOME. I have been really pushing myself and making the most out of the whole group dynamic. We do need to step it up a little by riding a little further and running a little harder.

If I could reach the point where I feel like I am in a groove - get my work-homelife balance in order I would be in a much better spot. Something tells me though that I am better off with the tighter schedule. It makes it much harder to procrastinate.

No comments: