Sunday, August 01, 2010

Feeling FAT...

Healing ... S L O W L Y.....

We just returned from vacation yesterday. It was a decent week. I can't say that it was the best time ever, but I did read 2 good books, it was fun to watch my nephews play with my girls, and the weather could not have been better.

My leg is tired, but it is feeling stronger. Impact is a different story. I have PT tomorrow a.m. (if I can get my mom to watch the kids) and I am hoping to be able to really walk and / or ride my bike this week. I am volunteering for PanMass this weekend at a water stop and have lined up events for the next three weeks so I have to be BETTER and geared up to be BUSY...

The lack of exercise has made me feel yucky.... fat and irritable. I hope to continue my commitment to healthy eating for the rest of the summer and into fall. I need to lose what I've gained over the last 5 weeks and hopefully move into new territory. It will be easier when the kids go back to school... I am honestly counting the days...

I've got some major things to do this fall for ME... My marriage needs a MAJOR overhaul, my body needs a good diet/exercise program and we'll have a new puppy this Thursday... Work will become more routine and if I can get a hold of my finances; I will hire a cleaning lady so that I don't have to spend all of my time outside of work doing household chores..... I need to stop being a martyr. I need to get MY HEAD together. Counseling individually and for my marriage is a MUST. I can't put it off any longer. I am angry all of the time and it's not good for my kids to see (or have to bare the effects of...). I need to be OK saying NO. I need to ask for help. I need to speak up and stop holding it all in.... but I need to do it in such a way that it is constructive for everyone. I want things to be better....

No comments: