Friday, July 09, 2010

Day 20....I am so sick of this


TOMORROW I AM SWIMMING... no matter what... I've been so scared of slipping on the pool deck and walking through uneven terrain (like sand) can really be painful so forget the lake. I had the best of intentions and chickened out last minute... AND now, I am in such a need of a workout, any kind of workout... swimming is it for now and I'm doing it! 7 am the pool opens...


At least I am done with crutches. My foot feels weak, the break area is sore and by the end of the day just aches, but it's a little better every day... and hopefully my beautiful, stinky boot will be gone by the 19th...


I am mad and sad and don't have a lot of patience with the kids or my DH. I want summer to really be over now. Done with the leg, the camps, the lack of any ME time...

No comments: