Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Challenge!

I've officially started the fall weight loss challenge. I am officially 187.5 and that makes me FAT. I've got 13 weeks to lose 10 lbs. That's it - That's the challenge. We weigh in 1 x week at my sister's house and she collects 10$. At the end of 13 weeks, if we've lost 10 lbs - we keep the money to spend on whatever we choose (as long as it's something personal like a massage or a mani/pedi or a yoga class). If we don't make the 10lbs, the money goes to charity. It's that easy!

We decided it's better than giving our money to WW and we're fully accountable to each other.

SO - I am following no real plan yet - other than walking with the dog daily and not eating so much... Tomorrow I start FITDAY and we'll see if the motivation kicks in...

No comments: