Thursday, September 09, 2010

Getting Stronger...

My trainer told me to STOP running... until I get my strength back. "An uneven gait can only create more problems.... conditioning, strengthening exercises should be your focus... " That it what I will do... get stronger.

On the scale front - my sister and I do not want to go back to Weight Watchers SO we're going to try our own version with our other sister as weigh in monitor... We haven't worked out all the details yet, but I am at least using LOSE IT again on my itouch and trying to keep track of what I am eating. I suppose the best thing I could do is to get on the scale... I am afraid of what it will say (as if not knowing makes it not exist in reality)

The kids are back in school (sort of... today is a day off for Roshashana) and I am slowly starting to reclaim my life. I called a cleaning lady - much to my DH's dismay --- and even if she only comes occasionally, I'll be markedly happier! My friend assured me today that it was a good decision even if I feel like we don't have the money... We'll see how it goes.

No comments: