Saturday, October 09, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

I hiked 5 miles with my sisters this morning... I wish I had a camera with me to document the beautiful sunrise from atop of the mountain we climbed... Well... hill ... but the highest point in town... Then...

it was off to weigh in (as part of the FALL CHALLENGE). I was a little unsure about what the scale would say. I have not dieted, nor have I paid too much attention to what I was eating... In fact, the only thing I've done was attempt to conserve money after the SanFrancisco jaunt by not eatting out and ...

I weighed in at 183.4 (and that's after a large coffee and a plain bagel)... I am quite impressed... I'm thinking - MAN - what if I actually tried next week?....SO...

I've decided to try. I have 6.1 lbs to lose by Christmas. Hopefully I'll lose more. My lowest in the last 2 years has been 179.5 and I am 4 lbs away from breaking that...

No comments: