Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Would you like some?


My DH is trying to sabotage my diet.

.............

He NEVER - NEVER - EVER buys icecream (and rarely ever eats it).In the last 2 weeks he's brought Klondike Bars and this Edy's selection. Have I told you that Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite candy? Last night he asked me twice if I wanted some. I told him I was still on WW and he said "Oh, well I just got this b/c of my sore throat." Sure.

..............


I am not weak. In fact, I am more determined than ever to see this through. I am NOT going to let a temptation to "treat" derail what I know will be a million treats down the road. When I hit my 5 % I am getting my nails done. When I hit 10% I am joining the gym. This week I weighed what I did 2 days ago... 181.5. My 5% is 179.... I really wanted to get there this week, but at least I lost and it makes me even more determined for the week ahead. I am really proud of myself for reaching the 1 month mark with a total so far is 8.4 lbs!!!

No comments: