Friday, February 18, 2011

Carb Fest...

I don't know what's up with me the last few days - Bread..... Yesterday 3, yes 3, sour dough rolls... I bought them and I have no good idea why except they were fresh and I could smell their yeasty goodness. They were delicious. I couldn't stop myself and by the time I did, I decided that it was dinner-- ugh... Tonight it was the attack of the PBJ - not one, but 2 sandwiches. It was on Weight Watchers bread so that makes it OK ... WHAT THE HECK AM I TELLING MYSELF? This is not who I want to be or how I want to be around food. I have so much I want to do (diet and fitness wise) and there are moments when I feel myself going forward, enjoying some initial successes only to stop... I am static once again. Why am I self- sabotaging ??

My life is not going to calm down, my life is not going to be

No comments: