- I saw a friend that I did Team in Training with at my daughters lacrosse tournament today. She didn't recognize me b/c I had lost so much weight... ( I did the Boston Marathon at nearly 200 lbs!)
- I ran the WHOLE half marathon last weekend and got my PR --- 2:36:49 ---(My next closest time was 242:44 on a flat/fast course) This was a challenging (HILLY) course and with the exception of the last mile - I felt GREAT! It continues to amaze me what weight loss can do for your run times.
- I still don't like to run. I went this morning - forced myself - and could only manage 2 miles.
- My back is killing me... It took a while, but I don't think I should do the Monkey Bars anymore....
- Academy Award Nominee doesn't necessarily mean it's a good movie... THE WAY BACK was pretty sucky and a waste of my rainy Saturday afternoon.
If I wasn't so lazy I could download a picture of my WW book, but instead you will have to trust that my weight this week was 172.4 (down .8). I have less than 2 lbs to go to get to 10% Maybe this Wednesday?