Monday, January 09, 2012

Chaos.

I REALLY hate my house this morning. My #1 daughter left her hair straightener at her former friend's house and now she's NOT going to school. Great - just how I wanted to start of the week. I am honestly trying to keep my stress down. I am trying not to let her get to me...and she's off...

Mornings suck...
My diet this week has sucked. I went to my nephew's b-day party yesterday. I did not eat cake or ice cream - yeah - I did eat Doritos, popcorn and came home and had... a donut. Yes, a donut and justified it by telling myself that I hadn't any cake at the party.... It's no wonder why I have a weight problem. Let's move on.

I do like the reminders from WW to log my food. I get a little buzz on my phone and a "Did you remember to log your lunch? dinner? I don't always follow them, but I do use the moment to review where I am and how I can make things better. I have a very hectic week ahead (and who doesn't), but I am going to do my best to keep on plan. Reminders will help, and maybe this week I'll be able to salvage a loss after 4 straight weeks of gains...

No comments: