Friday, February 24, 2012

The Sleepover...

Three is not a "magic number".

My daughter and 2 friends have taken up residence on the family room floor. Once girl is from school; and more "frenemy" than friend - the other is the BEST FRIEND, who is a grade ahead and lives across the street. There was supposed to be one more... blast...

The "frenemy" brought her I-Touch and wants to text with my daughter... The best friend has been on a family trip all week and just wants to catch up and have fun... I fear it will be a long night. My hope is that they will go to bed at a decent hour.I am wishing for "drama free" fun and a morning that ends promptly at 9:30 when the parents are supposed to pick up.

At least my eldest is off on retreat for the weekend having fun and not complaining about her sister or how bored she is or why she can't have a sleep over too.... I may just get sleep and that is GOOD. My sibling run is delayed tomorrow. I am considering getting my butt up and running on my own, thus saving the the 2 hours of drive time... I will work out regardless... with sibs or without --- that much I have assured myself...

No comments: