Monday, December 02, 2013

STRESS...

Nothing has happened. I still have the same agenda, but this morning I woke up STRESSED - like pit in the stomach stressed. It happens every time I travel anywhere; pleasure or otherwise and builds until I actually get on the road away from the house. I worry about packing, forgetting something and my fluffy dog, who I love more than I should. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to take time to exercise. I obsess. My kids suffer; my husband suffers... and the backlash of my bad mood compounds it all.

I know this about me. I expect it to happen and yet I haven't figured out how to either decompress or make that energy work for me. Can you imagine how organized my house could be if I were to channel this anxiety for good? I have my list which I am slowly working my way through. The dog will go to the  neighbor and the weather is projected to be fairly decent and not freezing so I won't have to worry about shoveling snow or cold pipes.

I am going to take care of myself. I need to get a run into my schedule tomorrow because I am going to accomplish my December running goal!

Other things I am thinking about:
  • 10 days until my 1 year - new lifestyle - anniversary. 
  • Avalanche running pants are comfy and warm.
  • Tilapia is a good fish for tacos!




No comments: