Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Little Lost

I'm feeling a bit out of sorts. I don't want to exert myself - I have a long ride Sunday. I don't want to risk a back issue - I've felt the "tinge" - so I don't want to spend too much time in the garden. I have friends coming for dinner tomorrow and I want the house to look nice, but I have no money... NONE; to the point where I may have to "borrow" to get the groceries I need. Pay day is Friday, but it's also the mortgage payment check. I want to paint the trim, but I need a new brush - no money.

Part of me says RELAX!  Just get your book, sit on the porch and READ. Reality is I am anxious and sputtering from one task to the next - cleaning out papers, cleaning drawers, wiping counters, pulling weeds, folding laundry, putting things away, getting bags for Salvation Army... feeling like a big waste.

What am I to do?




No comments: