Monday, February 23, 2015

It's MONDAY, One day closer to Spring!

It was a mostly lazy weekend. Saturday morning I got up early and worked out with my sister (the one not doing the triathlon). She's been working her way through P90X so we did a 60 minute upper body circuit. Not easy, I'm sore, but no cardio per se, and I didn't do much walking this weekend. I need to exercise. My mood has been HORRIBLE. I know for a fact that I am depressed; have been for a while and I'm doing all I can to claw my way out of this hole. I do not want to be like this. I know that I will feel better when the snow is gone. I know this is the hardest time of the year for me. I love New England, but man, these winters have been kicking my butt!

I will get to spin Wednesday. I will not eat cheese today. I will be kind to my children and husband and mindful of my emotions.

Lastly I love my dog so much. She gives me joy every single day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's right, Spring IS coming - we'll kiss February good-bye and good riddance later this very week!
You're doing great, finding ways to get through and hang on. This winter is an especially tough one. This snow WILL melt, though! :)

So sweet about your dog. I'm sure s/he'll be glad when the snow melts too!