- I had a lovely (albeit rainy/snowy)weekend away with my very best friends.
- I slept in a very comfy bed alone with no snoring and I woke up without an alarm
- I didn't have to drive anyone anywhere
- I did exactly what I wanted.
- I ate some yummy food and drank some yummy drinks.
- I ate too much sugar and cheese. I didn't have time to shop before the weekend so I was stuck with what everyone else brought (my contribution - vodka and mixers that we picked up on the way). There were a lot of crackers, a lot of cheese, a lot of nuts. There were NO veggies for noshing. One friend made homemade brownies; another brought salted dark chocolates; another brought gourmet black jelly beans. I ate them all.
- It's kind of a joke - but it's not very funny - every time I go away, the DH pays me back by spending money we don't have or getting a new random pet. This weekend - both girls adopted white mice. I have nothing else to say about that.
- The DH missed some activities, did not encourage homework, and left me heaping baskets of clean, wrinkled, unfolded laundry.
- Part of me is in full on SPRING CLEAN MODE. I am overwhelmed with clutter and furniture I don't like. I want to spend a day in my youngest daughter's room. Hers is the smallest and she is a pack rat. I shouldn't let it, but it drives me C-R-A-Z-Y! Next is the teen, Next is my closet. The downstairs bathroom, laundry, and the family carpet is desperate for a cleaning... It must be the time of year.... Meh.
- Send the taxes. Get the refund. Pay for summer camp.
- GO TO SPIN... Part of me wants to stay home Wednesday and just clean, but the smart part of my brain says "YOU BETTER GET TO SPIN CLASS!" so I will.
- I have to STOP EATING SUGAR and get back to basics - NO SUGAR except for fruit.
- Get an appointment for a refresher with JULIE.
- I feel bloated and yucky after this weekend. I am pretty disappointed in my choices - not necessarily that I had brownies and... but that I didn't have just one, I had many and way to much! It's done. I move on and just need to eat well and get back on the wagon. I feel a little out of control? I feel a little scattered. I'm going to work on focusing just on today. MONDAY.