Saturday, March 28, 2015

When you put your mind to it...

My post binge goal was to get to the gym and walk/run and I'm happy to report that I did it. I was in a Work Week Hustle Challenge with a friend from work and her two grown kids. Monday I walked all day with a dead battery so I was behind all week. Yesterday I walked 21,000 steps and pulled out a second place... I ate on plan all day. I met the DH while the kids walked the mall and had 2 vodka sodas - on the small side, and boneless buffalo wings... Not the best choice, but it was shared and aside from a snack bag of popcorn (which my daughter reminds me is full of carcinogenic chemicals) that was it for the day.

I'm missing my GIRLS RUN this morning which makes me sad, but the tween has a state presentation for 4-H so my mom duties supersede. Since the one sister is training for a half ironman I have an opportunity for a make up tomorrow after church... I'll pull up the Huggies and go...  

Today my goal is to walk as much as possible and eat clean within my hunger zone... One day at a time...

No comments: