Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday Breathe Time...

Spin Day and Cleaning Day!  I wish I didn't feel like a cold is coming on because I have so much I want to get done - Spin, Grocery Shop, Yard Work... As long as I keep moving maybe the nagging symptoms will just go away. I stayed up far too late last night watching the Rory Kennedy doc on the last days of the Vietnam War; really interesting, very well done, sad... Glad I saw it, but 5 a.m. came too fast for me... I am someone who needs 8 hours sleep.

So far this week I have had ice cream. I have watched too much TV. I have had sweetened, albeit "Honest Tea", and too much yogurt. I have also cooked chicken for a few days' meals and I hit 11K steps yesterday. I know what I need to do and I just have to dig deep and DO IT. There's not much to think about. I need to stop obsessing, but I've had the worst body issues this week - just so uncomfortable in my skin... and I hate it. I know I deserve so much more. I really do!

Today my goals are to:

1. Make sure the house is stocked with the makings of healthy meals and do some advanced prep
2. NO snacking or mindless eating
3. NO TV... and I mean it... I have to find a new book, sit out on the porch and read it! There are a million other things I can do to occupy my pre-bed time. TV is a brain suck!!
4. Do something in the yard... even just ONE thing!
5. Be kind...

I love Wednesdays... and it's a beautiful day...

No comments: