Friday, June 05, 2015

A Friday

I'm trying OKL for a week. I need to step up my weight loss or start losing or something... It's been a full month since I went for my tune up with the hypnotist. I feel in control most of the time. I don't have cravings for sweets although I can't say that I've been 100% on. I've had some honey, coconut sugar and sweetened yogurts. I've had gelato once. Nothing in huge amounts - all in a serving size of whatever I was eating, but still not where I want to be...I haven't had any binges or desires to eat gluten or heavy carbs - still no potatoes, rice, breads, but nothing noticeable in the weight department and I will not get on the scale.

I know adding weight training would help my appearance. I don't know why I am so resistant.

My goal for the next week is to attend ONE BODY PUMP class at my gym. I will also ride my bike, attend spin, run with the sisters and track my macros. That pretty much covers it.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Omg!!! You're joining me, that is so cool! Not to set up over-high expectations for you, but it seems to be moving my weight down, FINALLY! Time will tell. Good luck! Are you practiced at counting macros?

Lynne said...

Not at all and I found it kind of difficult over the weekend... Today is a new day...