Thursday, June 18, 2015

Spin CHECK - Body Pump CHECK - Teen UGH!

As expected the teen was pacing when she got home. What to do.... I suggested Body Pump and you would have thought I offered her a cockroach sandwich! "I'm too lazy, and I don't want people looking at me because I am fat!" UGH. My teen probably weighs 160; which is by no means thin, but is also not obese. She doesn't exercise much and eats horribly so certainly I am worried - she has my genes after all, but I can't force her. All I can do is suggest it.

The girls ended up going to see Jurassic Park and I went to Body Pump. That's 2 things off the list!! It was hard, but good and I know that repetition will yield some good results. I am taking it easy right now - opting for low weights and finishing the routines; concentrating on form. My knee is still a little dodgy and I don't want to re-injure anything at this point! Trust me, I'm still sore. Squats weighted or not still kill!!!

Now I need to get on the bike! I just have to figure out how since I know I'll be in the car for most of the afternoon!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That is great, good for you! And squats may kill, but they also give you a great bootay, LOLOL. That's what I always think of when I start dying. That you'll be glad you did it when you check out your own butt ha ha!