Friday, July 24, 2015

I hate to wish my life away... but

The kids have been totally off this week and I have had to work. My house is TRASHED and it's all I can do to keep it from getting worse. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at work and wishing I could be anywhere but there most days. And I am tired. I have to do stuff for me that I deem NON NEGOTIABLE (aka Body Pump) and the kids don't go to bed until LATE so I can't get my 8 hours sleep. I just don't rest well until I know they are up in their rooms. Last night it was midnight before I could sleep and I was up before 5 this morning...

Next week is the push for camp and prep for Pan Mass... Washing and packing and making sure everything is in order since I'll be riding when DH takes them to the bus Sunday morning. I want them to have a stress free send off and I don't want any phone calls interrupting my day... After Sunday I'll have 3 days off from work, the DH will be at work and I can just choose to do whatever I want... Ahhhhhhh you have NO IDEA how much I am looking forward to this!! I may actually get to finish a book!!

Its fun to look forward and I know it will be here soon enough so I should just make the best of the next week of chaos and go with the flow...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those three days sound like an oasis. Hang on til you can... Enjoy!