Monday, August 10, 2015

Not Wasting a Minute

First, I'm toying with the idea of doing a sprint triathlon with no training. I haven't swam in a few years... I can obviously bike, but I haven't run in weeks. Stupid? How 'bout it's happening next Sunday my first morning back from vacation? ....My sister is bugging me to do it with her, and I know I CAN... ugh.... I'll really have to think about it.

I was hoping the tingling in my shoulder would go away with the massage... I guess it will take more than one...

I found another Craigslist bargain - a Straten Day Bed from Pottery Barn which retails for $1145 - I got it for $200!  DH and I painted it white yesterday morning and had it installed in the tweens room before noon. We spent the afternoon at a party - nice - not WHOLE 30 :( but I started over again today and so far I'm spot on!

The rugs are being cleaned tomorrow and the rotten sectional will be taken away - all before 11:00 a.m.! Once that is done I will have 2 things left on the list: organizing the basement and painting the teen's room. Overall, it's been a pretty productive camp season!

Finally after 14+ years we bought a new sofa for the living room. Sunbrella fabric, and I may regret it later, but I picked green! The bad part is that it will take 8-12 weeks! I am in a really decent mood this morning - I'm wondering if I might have a "shopping thing." I'll just add it to the list!

Work will be busy since I'll be gone Thursday and Friday but I'm looking forward to a few days away on our way to pick up my #2. I do miss my kids!

No comments: