Monday, September 21, 2015

New Day, New Week...

With horse shows and football and an attitude less than positive I made my way through the weekend with little to show for it by way of fitness or diet. Saturday I ate cheese, and chips and a brownie in addition to my healthy fare. I was sitting at the show or driving... 1.5 hours each way. Sunday I ate chips and dip and ice cream to mark the last weekend of the summer; I walked the dog - not far and then sat on the couch most of the day..... meh.

Today is a new day, a new week. I will make it to my classes and I will do better at journaling my food. How can I lose weight if I am not eating properly? I can't ignore what I put in my mouth and then get all bent out of shape when I see that apathy reflected on my midsection.

I don't want to beat a dead horse. It's a little maddening. I know what I am capable of and I know what I want. How do I make that connection again? It's a new day, a new week. I guess I'll just keep trying...

No comments: