Thursday, September 10, 2015

School Days

I made it to Body Pump this morning. It ran late so I had to skip the ab track, but I did it!  I am pretty proud of myself. It's definitely harder with school and the darkness so I'm doing all I can to make sure I can't fail - getting my clothes ready the night before, making sure the kids set their alarms and have their homework done... I tell the DH too, but his schedule is unpredictable and I can't count on him to get the kids up...

I need to just give them all the opportunity to succeed on their own... and so far they are....

I am grazing a lot, eating too much still (yesterday it was salty snacks - veggie straws, smart food). I need to find a plan I can stick with and stick with it...

Exercise is spot on this week - Run Monday, BP Tuesday, Spin Wednesday, BP Today and Run Saturday... I'm impressed!

Still getting into a groove...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, great exercise, you are a strong and active woman! Go Lynne :)