Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Back to My Schedule

Off to SPIN in just a few minutes. I'm glad to be on my schedule and I'll get to Body Pump tomorrow morning - yeah!

The teen got her act together yesterday afternoon and went to see her therapist last night. I hope she makes it through school today and her activities tonight. She looked a little tired.

DH came home last night. I really need to "LET GO" of his diet and his health and focus on my own. He ate an entire pound of lunch meat on a sandwich for his dinner (my daughters lunches for the week), instead of the soup and chicken Caesar salad I had prepared. The tomato soup (from Skinnytaste.com) was AWESOME!  Everyone liked it - easy to make and filling. It could become a "GO TO" meal of the week.

I'm going to make something else from the site today - haven't decided what, but I'll try to take a picture and let you know how it comes out and whether the kids will eat it.

I'm feeling kind of - MEH- today. I don't really have a plan for my day off post spin and I really don't want to waste it. Perhaps I'll be inspired after a shower. At a minimum I'm happy to be back to a normal routine.

No comments: