Thursday, October 08, 2015

*Almost* the weekend...

This week has DRAGGED.

The teen forgot her meds this morning!

I went to BODY PUMP so I wasn't there to remind her. Let it go! BP was just what I needed.

Spin was good yesterday too - actually a really hard class - and it felt good to work. The whole time I kept repeating my mantra... You will NEVER regret going...You will NEVER regret going...and it's true.

The diet wasn't too bad and I'm starting off well this morning. I don't know what's come over me in the last month, because I've gained weight. Still no scale, but I feel it.... I need pants for the fall and was really bummed that the Old Navy, size 12 pixie cut chinos were too tight. I went to the consignment store and tried Coldwater size 8s - also too tight... I am going to the hypnotist next Wednesday and this shopping extravaganza was my proof positive that it's the right thing to do. I need to get a grip. I need to get back to a solid plan to re-lose this weight.

I hate thinking about this AGAIN... I hate feeling like this AGAIN.... Will we ever be at a point where this gets easier?

I need my 3 day weekend.



No comments: