Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Long and Necessary Weekend...

On a scale of 1 to 10, the weekend was an 8. I feel fairly rested, though sore as can be, I did the right amount of exercise, and spent quality time with the girls and DH. I walked my dog, got a run in and did a ropes course with my sister and my girls. It was scary and fun and I think I'd like to do it again. The weather was PERFECT!

I made soup and applesauce and went grocery shopping. I still feel FAT, but I'm going to the hypnotist tomorrow so part of me thinks I "allowed" too much food since I'll soon be back on the wagon.

This morning was the new release of Body Pump. Again, I have to leave before the last 2 tracks, but I like it a lot and it will definitely add to my soreness from Adventure Land.

For now it's a short day at work, a few chores at home and the regular driving around that is a typical Tuesday. My mood is surprisingly upbeat. The DH is doing things that normally make me CRAZY, but as I wrote Friday, I'm working hard at letting that go... breathing... focusing on the things that are in MY control.

Today I will eat well and within my limits. I will get my 10K steps in - I am on day 22 of my latest 10K streak!!

No comments: