Wednesday, March 09, 2016

DAY 2 in Review...

MACROS: 58% Fat, 24% Protein, 18% Carbs
CALORIES: 1,566
STEPS: 12,020

I am really happy with my eating yesterday, although I don't know how I'll ever get my Carbs to 15%! My teen was pretty challenging, but I managed to keep myself from eating my way through the stress. Lots of dog walking! Kudos to me!

Today started off poorly. I caved and gave the phone back to my teen (after taking it for a week for her misbehavior), rather than keeping it in the safe for a week. Teachers are actually using them in class for quizzes and class exercises... grumble... She's supposed to give it back to me at 2 p.m. and she's not having it this weekend! I've got to stand my ground!! I don't know what I'm going to do with her! I am frustrated with myself for not letting her face the consequences.

I don't know why I'm in this no intentional exercise rut!  I have an appointment with my therapist at 11 perhaps I'll discuss it with her...

Goals today:
1. Thoughtful eating within my MACROS... a repeat of yesterday would be good.
2. Exceed 10K steps
3. Don't let the teen get me down.
4. FINISH - Taxes! Go through one drawer! Pay the bills! Finish signing up for camp and pay!

The weather is going to be AWESOME today. I want to enjoy it. I might even do some yard work!? I need to inhale as much vitamin D as I can... Today is just a splash of Spring - I'm sure Winter isn't finished just yet...


No comments: