Friday, March 11, 2016

Day 4 - Need to lower calories...

MACROS: 61% Fat, 24% Protein, 15% Carbs
Calories: 1,909
Steps: 10,200

It was a somewhat stressful day, and NO EXCUSES. I ate too much and I pretty much hit my Macros (with regard to the Carbs) so I'll consider it not a disaster. Of course, MFP tells me I'll gain a ton of weight eating so many calories... Whatever... This is my Dr. Ludwig low-carb, high-fat experiment and calories are not the goal, right?

Today is an opportunity to do better.

I'm tired - I had to get up at 4 to take my sister and brother-in-law to the airport. I'm upbeat because the teen made it to school and she's going on retreat this weekend with the youth group. I will have 48 hours of no stress. I don't want to squander it!

We're volunteering for Special Olympics in the morning, but then I want to ride my bike or take a hike or ...Sunday the young one has a horse show, but I am going to SPIN. I'll keep my steps up as well and finish my first official 7 days on program meeting many of my goals.

Todays Goals
1. Eat within Macros, Calories and exceed 10K steps
2. Master 2 hours with the teen - no drama, no crisis... I am a teflon woman!
3. Do something productive at home - that drawer, those taxes... anything!!!
4. One load of laundry

No comments: