Monday, March 14, 2016

Week One DONE!

Friday
MACROS: 52% Fat, 24% Protein, 24% Carbs
Calories: 2,141
Steps: 9,084 *battery died, but I know I hit 10K

Saturday
MACROS: 61% Fat, 27% Protein, 12% Carbs
Calories: 1,669
Steps: 10,561

Sunday
MACROS: 52% Fat, 19% Protein, 28% Carbs
Calories: 1,297
Steps: 10,751

The weekend wasn't squandered, but I can't really say that I was overly productive - no drawers cleaned out, the lawn not raked. I went through paperwork - found missing things... like checks and rebate debit cards. I paid the bills for the month and I got the taxes done. I also went grocery shopping and made meatballs for Saturday's dinner and soup for tonight.

The teen was gone so my stress was nil and I didn't go to the gym to spin, nor did I ride my bike. I just wasn't feeling it. I made sure I hit my step goals each day; the weather made it easy - SO BEAUTIFUL!

There is nothing this week other than the usual appointments and lessons. I have a plan to stick to my plan - focusing on keeping calories to 1500, and the dreaded carbs at 15%. I think I've stopped the gain, but I don't really notice any loss. It's hard not weighing myself, but I know I can't go back to doing that... My mood has been stable. I need to kick up the cardio and strength training. Not sure why I haven't gotten back to it yet?

Goals for Today:
1. Keep within Macros, Calories and hit 10K steps -Improve on last week!
2. Go to the gym? Cardio? Weights? Something?
3. Finish Camp applications for kids.
4. Finish laundry

It's going to be a great week!



No comments: